Please join us for the following activities every week:
- 9:45am – Sunday School (all ages)
- 10:45am – Morning Worship in the sanctuary, drive-in style on 106.7 FM, or on facebook.com/betheldeming
- 6:00pm – Men’s Bible Study in the Dining Hall
- 6:30pm – Women’s Bible Study in Friendly Fellowship Hall
- 5:30pm – Supper in the Dining Hall
- 6:15pm – Bible Studies (Adult Evening Bible Study in Friendly Fellowship Hall and Youth Activities)
- 10:30am – Men’s Bible Study and coffee in the Conference Room
- 8:00pm – Drive-In Movie in the church parking lot
A Message from Our Pastor:
My wife and I are native New Mexicans and have been serving at Bethel for almost 4 years now. We love New Mexico and we love Deming. I worked in several vocations including construction, cabinet making, welding, engine building and as an engineer for the Navy before I became a pastor. I loved the trades I worked in but I sensed that God had something specific He wanted me to do – and I discovered He wanted me to be a pastor. I love what I do and can’t imagine doing anything else.
If you’re looking for a church to call home, I’d like to invite you to come visit Bethel. I think you’ll feel a warm welcome here. Come see us sometime. Always remember God loves you and has plans for your life.